We plan stylish, glamorous, elegant, and fun event experiences.
The main focus of our company is to tailor luxury planning and design services for your New England area wedding. Our priority is to help you plan and create a memorable experience. Our approach is very noninvasive. We listen to what you want and then propose your wedding planning process in steps that are easy to understand. Whether it is picking venues, vendors, florals, lighting, rentals or other elements, we encourage you to be unique and bring that special wow factor to your day! It’s not just the list of contacts and preferred vendors that make us one of the most sought after wedding planning firms in New England, but it’s also the collaboration and creative tools that we offer.
My team will work collaboratively with you and your vendors as we believe that providing you with the right tools and team to execute your day is most important. Our focus is not to bog you down with how we will do it, but rather to take you through the process stress free and strive to make your dream a reality. With many awards hung in our office and testimonials to prove we are worthy, we will strive to gain your trust and respect and treat your event as our top priority.
We are excited to be able to offer you these amazing planning packages. These are our most popular wedding packages. We offer all of our inquiring clients a free 1 hour “get to know you” consultation. We want to ensure that we are the right fit for each other. We will customize any service with a quote that fits the needs of the service. We love to talk and grab a bite or cup of coffee or tea with you and go over all of your fabulous wedding details. We run our business with an open door policy as we believe communication is the key to any successful event experience!
- Event Day Management Package
- Black Tie Affair Package
- Destination Planning Package
- Engagement Planning
Event Day Management
You are probably more familiar with the term “Day Of Wedding Coordinator”, but honestly like unicorns… That doesn’t exist.
This service begins 4 to 6 weeks prior to your Big Day! This service includes 1 in person meeting, and 1 details meeting with the venue to finalize all wedding details and logistics. This package is designed to take the stress and worry out of managing your wedding day. We ensure that all of your planning and time dedicated to your wedding is executed the way you desire.
- Detail organization
- Unlimited communication with venue and vendors
- Coordination of Rehearsal (extra fee may apply)
- Management of wedding day
- Point of contact for all vendors, wedding party, and guests
- Last minute planning checklists
- Creator of wedding day timeline
- One or two assistant event planners included
- VIP treatment catered to the families and wedding guests
- Facilitate all formal photography before ceremony and during the reception
- Direct guests from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception
- Direct and oversee day of wedding and vendor setup and breakdown (i.e. décor, rentals, etc.)
- Direction for the reception introductions
- Execute timeline and oversee wedding formalities (introduction, speeches, dances, cake cutting)
- Assist with any wardrobe or makeup changes during reception
- Provide full support to hotel or venue coordinator throughout the wedding day
- Pack up all gifts and keepsakes and deliver to bridal suite or departure vehicle
- Distribute all payments and gratuities before the reception concludes
Black Tie Affair Package
Our comprehensive full wedding package is designed to attend to every last detail. You will in no way surrender your wedding and all of the exciting things, but we will take the stress out of planning, negotiating, contracting, calling, and scheduling all of your vendors as well as working on the logistics of your wedding. While we are coordinating all of the details you will be able to focus your time on other things. Our packages can also be customized to your needs and budget, there may be a difference in service cost depending on the complexity of the service proposed.
All the services included in the Event Day Management Package is included in the Black Tie Affair package.
- Unlimited communication via phone or email with wedding planner
- Development of a sound budget based on individual priority and needs
- Venue search and contract
- Vendor referrals that fit your personal style and budget
- Negotiation and review of all wedding contracts
- Allocation of funds to desired wedding vendors
- Liaison between you and all vendors
- Design and Decor plan
- Concept Creation
- Guidance and support
- Research specialty vendors
- Voice of reason and ears to listen
- Wedding planner and (team) will research and prequalify venue sites. Wedding planner will do a site visit to assess what is needed and how the layout of the overall wedding will flow
- Assistance with menu selections and catering negotiations including bar options
- Negotiate all remaining vendor contracts
- Assist with guest accommodations (room blocks)
- Coordinate all rentals (i.e. linens, china, glass-ware, chairs, covers, overlays, and lighting)
- Arrange and attend final tasting with bride/groom or final banquet/catering meeting
- Assistance with remaining vendor recommendations, coordination, negotiation and appointment scheduling
- Wedding planner to review vendor contracts and advise as appropriate
- Wedding planner to provide vendor to vendor information (banquet log and full details)
- Assistance with any and all pre-wedding celebrations
- Coordination with venue(s) to finalize ceremony & reception room layout/diagram
- Coordination of wedding rehearsal
- Act as a liaison with all vendors and venue(s) to confirm contract and ensure all details are implemented according to contract
Destination Planning Package
Because every wedding in unique, we encourage you to please contact the office to go over your dream destination wedding details. We can grab a glass of wine or cup of tea and dream up something amazing together!”
Are you getting ready to pop the question??
We have made things very simple for you. Call us and we will help you put the best proposal together. With this service you get 2 hours of photography to capture the proposal!
- Brainstoring ideas
- Meeting to go over proposal plans
- Orchestrating the whole proposal
- Cue times for the proposal
- Outsourcing specialty vendors